Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Free Christmas Crafts!

Tis the Season for making crafts with you children! I know that when mine were young we always used the month of December to create wonderful gifts! These creations in turn became wonderful gifts for family members including myself. I still have so many things that the kids made that we still display today!

Each year as I pull out these items it brings back a flood of memories of time spent together and how time has flown bye!

So I thought I would share a few ideas for you to create with your children and make wonderful memories for yourselves. I hope you enjoy them, have fun and look back and say I am so glad that we had the time to create together!!!


Red-Nosed Wreath
Red-Nosed Wreath Deer

Reindeer Craft Treat Holder
reindeer craft terracotta pot christmas craft ideas

Reindeer Antlers


Helping Hand Wreath
Helping Hand Wreath

Candy Cane Mouse

Jingle Bell Door Hanger

Wooden Spoon Christmas Trees

christmas tree craft

Penguin Pals

Remember to let your child use their imagination, these instructions can be modified to fit yours and your child's needs. Have fun and create!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment