Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year New Things to Explore!

As the new year is under way so is school beginning for many families including my own. I was thinking just a few days ago what holidays are there for us to share this upcoming month. Well the only one that comes to mind is Martin Luther King right now which is fast approaching. So I thought I would add some information about this wonderful person in history. I hope that you enjoy what I have to offer and that your children will learn many things.

OPENIMAGE IMAGE

Preschool activity that you can cut and paste you will need adobe in order to copy.

A coloring page of Martin Luther King Jr.

Some songs for preschoolers that are sung from familiar tunes.

Lower Elementary Levels
This site has a story book to start reading and then two word searches, a quiz, and more books.

This activity is a craft project.


This activity is for middle school ages students.
This lesson has a downloaded reading guide and then your child can do the matching game.

This information is for high schoolers grades 9 -12

I hope this information helps out!



No comments:

Post a Comment